On November 23rd, Squire Patton Boggs partner Elliot Golding will lead a panel of industry thought leaders in a discussion of transcontinental health research and data issues. Topics to be explored include:
- What are the challenges that companies need to face in order to promote research with health data?
- What should evolve in the legal framework to promote data-driven research in this area?
- How can we give patients trust in the use of their personal data in health research? What benefits would arise for patients themselves and for society?
- Dr. Hans Hofstratt, Vice-President at Philips Research, Royal Philips
- Mr. Alexandre Entraygues, Head Data Privacy Europe at Novartis
- Dr. Geff Brown, Associate General Counsel at Microsoft.
The discussion will take place 10:15-11:00 am Eastern Standard Time. If interested, you may find more information here.